Here are our top tips:
- Make sure to check those lunch bags when they come home from school and remove any food that could spoil over night. No one likes a stinky mess the next morning!
- When your Arctic Wolf isn’t keeping you nice and fed store it in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Kids are messy, trust me, we get it! That’s why the outside of the Arctic Wolf bags have been designed to be water-repellent and hardy.
- A quick wipe down each night with some warm soapy water, will make sure no leftover food particles get stuck or start producing dreaded mould.
- After wiping down your lunch bag, just leave it standing up fully unzipped in the front and back in an upside down “T” shape, to air it out and let it air dry. It should only take 10 minutes or so 🙂