Meet the new and IMPROVED OmieBox! This is the only lunchbox that allows you to confidently pack foods like yoghurt, fruit and crackers in the cold compartments, and spaghetti, soup or noodles inside the in-built thermos and know they will all be enjoyed at their optimum temperatures. You can even remove the thermal container completely for days you’d rather have sandwiches or salad instead! Genius!
You loved our original Omieboxes with their leakproof compartments, and built-in thermos flask, but now it’s even better:
- Easier to open and close
- More durable
- Thermos jar is 60ml larger
- The new look thermos jar can be packed on its own without the securing insert if preferred, allowing for more flexibility.
- Keeps food warmer for longer. 100C water will be 56C after 4 hours.
- Create extra compartments with our NEW OmieDip leakproof containers
- Team them up with our Omiepod Cutlery Sets
- Keeps hot food hot and cold food cool. OmieBox uses two types of insulation, so meals are always served at the perfect temperature. Air insulation, vacuum insulation plus an airtight seal minimizes heat transfer to keep its food fresh and yum.
- Great leak-proof design – the insulated container can hold liquids, and the cold compartments can hold ‘wet’ foods (eg dips, hummus, yoghurt but not watery liquids) without leaking
- Equipped with its own large handle, it’s easy for little hands to carry and there’s no need for a lunch bag
- The thermos jar can easily be removed and a sandwich can fit perfectly in its place when required
- The divider in the cold section is removable, maximising food options
- The thermos jar is wide and shallow making it easy for kids to scoop their food out, and also to clean
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel, BPA free & Phthalate free plastic, food grade silicone
- HANDWASHING recommended
- Volumes: Lunchbox – 5.5 cups. Thermos – 250ml. Weight: 770g.
OmieBox How to use:
- Wet foods (soup, yogurt) go in the Thermos!
- First fill it with hot (or cold) water and let stand with lid off for 5 minutes. Then empty. Be careful with hot water!
- Do not fill above the inner ridge of the vacuum insulated container; overfilling can cause leakage
- Twist the securing insert around the Thermos in a clockwise direction. Skip this step if you’re not planning to put the Thermos inside OmieBox
- To seal, hold the Thermos with one hand & the lid with your other hand. Twist the lid into the Thermos in a clockwise direction.
- The side compartments are great for dry foods (crackers, carrot sticks) but you can pack moist items here too. Just make sure there’s < 1 tsp of liquid in each compartment.
- To close OmieBox, fold down the lid and latch it. Use the palms of your hands to push down on the box lid once it’s closed. This will activate the lid seal.
- The divider is great for keeping peas away from carrots but its sub-sections are not leakproof.
- Don’t put your OmieBox in the microwave or freezer!
Please note: ‘Leakproof’ bento lunch boxes are leakproof for wet foods like thick yoghurts and dips only. Runny and watery liquids should be packed separately in a reusable pouch.